Showgun Grips - Video Installation Instructions
1. REMOVE MAGAZINE & ALL AMMUNITION AND ENSURE THE FIREARM IS COMPLETELY UNLOADED BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH INSTALLATION!
2. Make sure all outer surfaces of the unloaded firearm are clean and free of oil or grease.
3. Before removing the backing paper from the grip kit, hold each piece up to the firearm to see where it will go and how it aligns.
4. Start with one of the large pieces that will go onto the grip of the handgun. Dampen the gun with water with a towel or by hand which will allow you to adjust placement without the decal grip immediately adhering to the gun.
5. Peel decal off of backing paper and apply it to the gun’s grip. Start with lining it up around the mag release. Then wrap the rest; aligning the with edges and contours of the firearm. Try to avoid excessive touching of the adhesive-side of the decal grip.
6. Repeat step 5 for the rest of the grip kit. If you need to peel a section back up and realign, the moisture should allow you to.
7. Continue to press down into all the contours of the gun until grip is completely adhered to the firearm. Allow 24 hours for adhesive to cure before using.
Disclaimer: Showgun Grips or it’s distributors will not be held responsible or liable in any way for any injuries or death, directly or indirectly resulting from the improper use and/or installation of this product.